The Institute of the Franciscan Servants of Mary is a religious Institute of Pontifical right. It was founded by Marie Virginie Vaslin in 1852. It was approved by Msgr. Pallu du Parc, Bishop of Blois, France. On 25th March 1856. It was integrated into the Franciscan family and adopted the Rule of the Third Order Regular of St. Francis of Assisi on 17th September 1864. It was raised to the status of Pontifical right on 17th December 1901.
Lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris in erat justo. Nullam ac urna eu felis dapibus condimentum sit amet a augue. Sed non neque elit. Sed ut imperdiet nisi.